Thursday, August 20, 2009

They're Alive!

I had a blog from 2007 to the middle of 2009 on Yahoo, where my website www.pearlsofnostradamus.com is located. Then, after several account changes initiated by Yahoo (from one type of account class to a small business class, among others) was the notification that my blog would inexplicably disappear in June. They advised saving the blog posts, which I did, but I just recently found them in a file drawer.

The posts can no longer be seen online, since the blog they appeared on originally is history; but I have resurrected the ones from 2009. They will appear after this post, with the most recent first. There are six I transferred to here. I did not copy some rant postings, which have little to do with Nostradamus, other than a world gone to heck in a handbasket (something that is irritating to me at times) is the general theme of Nostradamus.

The blogs offer information that is still worthy of viewing. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment