Thursday, August 20, 2009

Seeing the same thing differently

Entry for May 17, 2009

I apologize for having not posted in a while. I have been working on my next book, and I have been involved in some learning activities that have taken up the majority of my time lately. The learning activities are now reaching a break point, leaving me time to focus more on the book.

I saw a post on one of the past entries I made (March maybe?), which generated a thread of comments. The post was for a website (Hungarian I believe), with an English translation made available. The English was difficult to follow, as was the theory; but it was interesting. A friend I met was doing similar work with the Bible, particularly the bookof The Revelation (but later Genesis as well), which is finding amazing codes embedded into texts. The link I checked out reminded me of my friend's posts.

I have long seen my work with Nostradamus symbolized by the Richard Dryfus character in Close Encounters of the Third Kind. He was compelled to make a paper-maché mountain, which it turned out many other people had similar compulsions, only different. I see this as why so many people cannot fully grasp what I am trying to explain about what Nostradamus wrote - it is why I can't fully grasp what my friend and this poster (and other posters with links attached here) is trying to say. All I know is we are all looking at the same distant point, from different perspectives.

My next book has the working title of "The Systems of Nostradamus". It is a refinement of what I attempted to explain in part of Pearls Before Swine, Vol. 1. This book will be much clearer, and it will act as a "how to" book on understanding Nostradamus. Keep in mind that a "how to build a house" book does not come with lumber, nails, hammers, or saws. Some other materials will be required to come by, but with my book anyone who wants to can learn how to understand The Prophecies. I see it as a course I could teach, if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment